*What kind of clustering are you using? *

*In my environment I have nfs shared datadir and jms clustering and we are
experiencing good enough performances.*

​I'm using Active/Active clustering with​ NFS Shared GWC DIR, shared
database Catalog using JDBCConfig. All the other configuration files that
are not handled by jdbcconfig I sync manually using FreeFileSync between
the machines.

I've also used symbolic links for some files and DIRs. The Data is in NFS
DIR.

I use Apache mod_proxy for load balancing.

Kind regards,
Steve Omondi