Hi Jason,

As a side note, I found the JMS cluster module pretty easy to set up on a
scalable cluster deployment using docker and docker-compose.
Check out this docker-compose file [1]

It sets up a proxy and a scalable geoserver image. You should be able to do
docker-compose up -d
docker-compose scale geoserver=5 #ramp up to 5 instances
docker-compose scale geoserver=1 #ramp down to 1 instance

All that while using sticky sessions to access the UI through the proxy at
localthost:8000

As for the Hazelcast approach, it's been years since I've used it, but I
concur events instead of reload is the way to go.

[1] <
https://github.com/groldan/2019_foss4g-ar_taller_geoserver/blob/master/docker/broker_externo_scale/docker-compose.yml

El lun., 15 de abr. de 2019 a la(s) 14:26, Jason Cradit (
jasoncra...@gmail.com) escribió:

> Hello - I've been looking into clustering and would like to follow the
> Hazelcast approach instead of the JMS.  However, I'm striking out finding
> the installation.  I don't see it in the community modules.
>
> Any guidance on finding the download for it?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>
> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Gabriel Roldán