Van: celati Laurent <laurent.cel...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: dinsdag 7 februari 2023 12:37
Aan: geoserver-users <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Onderwerp: [Geoserver-users] Geoserver : How Migrate instance Windows 2.18.1 to
Debian 2.21.1?

Good morning,
I'm taking the liberty to write a message. I have to migrate a geoserver
instance 2.18.1 (windows) to 2.21.1 (Linux Debian).
I would like to be able to restore all data if possible (Workspaces,
Warehouses, Layers ans styles).
FYI, I work with postgresql/postgis tables.
What would be good practice to do this? I found this extension in particular:
 https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/community/backuprestore/index.html

Is using this extension recommended for my case ?

Thanks a lot.