Simone, Adrian, Martin, Jody,
thanks for the indeep and somehow suffered efforth to give a further
explanation to the coverage trail.
As you can see by Michaels mail, I'm not the only piano man around
searching for the right song to play.

I understood a few important things:
- thank God I started all this by putting grass in imageio :)
- what I am interested in is in the gml4jpeg2000 and the
geo-solutions-matys metadata efforth
- I will study a lot and talk to people from the environmental
modeling sectors to query their needs also
- I will have a good time with all you cowboys in Cape Town (beer
makes friends, right?)

Then I will finally write that final part of code, hopefully following
the most standard way.

Your mails were very appreciated,
Thanks a ton,
Andrea