Jody Garnett a écrit :
> Hi Eclesia;
>
> I am arrived in Australia - but do not have much internet access yet.
> I have been trying to build geotools offline and have been running
> into dependency problems. The demo/example application includes
> Demo_ContextTree and StreamWidgetDemo that depend on
> swing-widget-pending in order to compile. Since swing-widget-pending
> is currently unsupported (and depends on many unsupported modules like
> oracle and so on ...) I am a bit at a loss as how to make the build work.
>
> When connected to the internet I imagine most people do not notice
> this build problem; what would you like me to do?
> Jody

Hi jody,

There has been some time since my last commit on the swing pending module,
and this module is no longer accessible to commun user because it is
unsupported.

We can sum up the content of the module in categories and advancement level,
here is the list :

- MapContext tree ( stable )
- CRS Chooser dialog ( stable )
- Data Chooser dialog ( not much advanced not usable )
- A big set of style edition panels ( was working fine before
the GT style upgrade, need major upgrade to work again )
- Map2D and JStreamMap widgets ( ~stable )
- and some other small widgets not working anymore.

The bad news is : they are not maintained anymore in GT.
I will maintain them in GeoTidy / Puzzle-GIS in the futur.

Is there someone willing to continue the work on GeoTools ?

If not I will reduce the widgets to the working ones :
- MapContext Tree
- CRS Chooser dialog
- Map2D and JStreamMap widgets
I believe thoses could be moved in a suported module if someone
could take care of them.

Any volonteer ? any opinion ?

Johann Sorel