> Jody Garnett a écrit :
> The bad news is : they are not maintained anymore in GT.
> I will maintain them in GeoTidy / Puzzle-GIS in the futur.
>

> Is there someone willing to continue the work on GeoTools ?

Hi Johann,

I'm very interested in the work you've done to date on the Swing
components for Geotools.  I haven't been following the discussion
about GeoTidy, other than I thought it was a fork of the referencing
and metadata modules.  But is it the case now that the GT Swing
pending module and your work on Puzzle are no longer related ?

I suppose what I'm trying to understand is this: if someone were to
continue work on some or all of the swing pending components is there
any overlap with the other work you will be doing that would need to
be managed ?

cheers
Michael