Hello Jody

Jody Garnett a écrit :
> The reason
> we cannot have one big jar of geotools (tm) is more to do with the
> choice of FactorySPI as the plugin system than anything to do with maven.

This is not true. Geotidy build daily one big JAR with everything in it since
last summer. With Maven, and it merges the META-INF/services/ files properly.

     http://geotidy.geomatys.fr/bundles.html

Now to be honest I had to write a custom Maven plugin for that purpose. But it
was not very hard and as a bonus I got the big geotools (tm) file in PACK200
format.

        Martin