Ciao Martin,
nice seeing that you are still lurking on this list.
I have put the email link on purpose to show that there had been
little communication (which is different from no communication at all
as you know). Nevertheless, me, likewise the other coverage plugins
developers (gabriel, christian and daniele) found out without notice
that much of their code was deprecated and the changes could be
somehow tricky to catch up.
When I started to clean things up a clean up effort was announced by
the former module maintainer so I decided to stop and wait.
We all know the rest of the story.

Regards,
Simone.

Ing. Simone Giannecchini