Hello folks,

I'm adding some new code to the process module at the moment and was
wondering who to chat to about possible changes to some of the
existing code. Did this module sneak under the radar in the cleanup or
did I miss some mention of it ?

Graham is the maintainer but I don't think he's worked on it for a year or so.

Since I'll be working on it and with it for a little while I'd be
happy to co-maintain it.

cheers
Michael