I think we need a strategy for this. At the moment my mail account is bombed
with notifications from the two hudsons.

As I contacted Ben, he opened GEOS-3689 with priority "Blocker". I could do
the same for errors which occur more then once in the same build. Another
possibility would be to forward the error notifcation to somebody acting as
a coordinator.

As far as I know, I am the only one use IBM jdks. But thanks to openjdk,
they have many errors in common. Fixing for OpenJdk will fix a lot for IBM.
A good example for this is GEOT-2546 which is really a nasty bug.

There are also differences regarding 32 and 64 bit. A good example is the
CropTest.testCropRotated which fails in the 64 Bit builds.

How should we attack this issue, I think most of us will have to contribute
something :-)