From: Jody Garnett [mailto:jody.garn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 10 May 2010 2:46 PM
To: Tan, Florence (CESRE, Kensington)
Cc: geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: AnyOrReferenceType

Not sure Florence:

Are you thinking of working against the an AnyBinding or something? What is it
that you are looking for?

Jody

On 10/05/2010, at 2:45 PM,
<florence....@csiro.au<mailto:florence....@csiro.au>>
<florence....@csiro.au<mailto:florence....@csiro.au>> wrote:

Hi Jody,

I'm currently working on "Complex features support for any attribute"
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-3065<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-3065>)
 issue.  But while stepping thru the code, found that there's no "any" element
in the schema which I can work on.  Thus would like to seek some help and find
out from you how do you represent the following AnyOrReferenceType complexType
(found in ../om/1.0.0/observation.xsd) in geoapi ?

<complexType name="AnyOrReferenceType">
<annotation>
<documentation>Placeholder type
Used in a few places where ISO 19139 metadata classes are used, which will
become available with GML 3.2</documentation>
</annotation>
<sequence minOccurs="0">
<any/>
</sequence>
<attributeGroup ref="gml:AssociationAttributeGroup"/>
</complexType>

Thansk & Regards,

Florence Tan
Software Engineer | Auscope Grid

Phone: +61 8 6436 8802 | Fax: +61 8 6436 8559
florence....@csiro.au<mailto:florence....@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au>
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington
WA 6151

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.
Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.