Justin,

do you know if the version of EMF we are using (ecore-2.2.2 and
xsd-2.2.2) even support the <any/> element as a content model? If so,
how should it appear in the XSDTypeDefinition? Florence reports seeing
no elements in the EMF model of the parsed schema.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>