MapLayerCollection? That is the best I have been able to come up with,
so perhaps "Map" is not so bad after all ...  :-)

I suppose this is an instance of misused mathematical/compsci jargon
finally being used for its original purpose.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineering Team Leader