Hi Jody,
I don't think we will actually include ImageIO-ext 1.1.x dependency on that
Milestone. (We would like to do some more testings on it before.)
Latelly, Simone did some improvements and changes on the
gridCoverageReaders/mosaic modules which we would like to get available.

What is your time scheduling about the WMSLayer issue?
Regards,
Daniele

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Again Daniele:
>
> I would like to see a 2.7-M2 release made; I have one issue with WMSLayer
> that I would like to fix up; I am not aware of any other interesting
> outstanding issues.
>
> In terms of having a road map can I ask why you are interested in having a
> Milesone available? Specifically what does the ImageIO-EXT release schedule
> look like and are you planning any upgrades.
>
> I am interested so that I can plan both my OSGeo lab and the uDig release
> schedule.
>
> Jody
>
> On 10/07/2010, at 2:21 AM, Daniele Romagnoli wrote:
>
> Hi Jody.
> Just out of curiosity:
> do you think tagging the 2.7-M2 release sounds feasible for the beginning
> of the next week?
> If you need assistance, I can give you a hand since we are interested in
> having a Milestone available.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniele
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies <
> ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au> wrote:
>
>> On 03/07/10 16:53, Jody Garnett wrote:
>> > As such can I request a 2.7-M2 release.
>>
>> +1 for me.
>>
>> --
>> Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
>> Software Engineering Team Leader
>> CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering
>> Australian Resources Research Centre

> Eng. Daniele Romagnoli
> Software Engineer
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.