On 12/07/2010, at 8:10 PM, Daniele Romagnoli wrote:

> Hi Jody,
> I don't think we will actually include ImageIO-ext 1.1.x dependency on that
> Milestone. (We would like to do some more testings on it before.)

Agreed 1.1.x is not ready today. When do you think it would be ready - and does
your company have any plans requiring it in a GeoTools release.

> Latelly, Simone did some improvements and changes on the
> gridCoverageReaders/mosaic modules which we would like to get available.

I think I saw them committed just now. Lately I am making "snapshots" of uDig
1.2.x and I can let you know when this work shows up for download.

> What is your time scheduling about the WMSLayer issue?

I was going to look at it this evening. It is not so much an issue as something
that is not done with respect to the MapContext refactoring last month. Since
it shows up in one of the tutorialsI am going to try and fix it.

Jody