Afternoon Micheal:

I was thinking about the docs module; and I would like to extend to you an
offer / idea.

Would you like to join me as module maintainer; the role for the doc module
amounts to "editor" - mostly checking over changes (example Mauricio asking for
a review of Sphinx use).

I think we both use the docs in the same manner:
- to answer questions on the user list
- collect examples.
- reviewing new content to learning how different areas of the library work

So yeah; give it a think and if you are willing we can update the pom.xml file.

I should also clarify that we are all learning sphinx; so our understanding of
what makes things good will change over time.