Usually we add you into the is the moment you email to say your
contribution agreement is in the mail.

We're you able to find the form okay? Any questions ....

On 15/05/2012, at 3:55 AM, David Winslow <dwins...@opengeo.org> wrote:

Thanks for the votes of confidence, all.

My OSGeo ID is "dwins."  (I also use that name on IRC if anyone is
interested in getting in touch with me there.)

--
David Winslow
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/