From: Tey, Victor (CESRE, Kensington)
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 12:41 PM
To: Tey, Victor (CESRE, Kensington); jody.garn...@gmail.com;
andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it; 'Justin Deoliveira'
Cc: geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Geotools-devel] Releasing GT 8.0 RC2

I have created a Jira issue and assigned it to Justin based on feedback (mainly
from Jody)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4185

In summary; the readme date and documentation version are not updated.

Jody also mentioned about

http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/tags/8.0-RC2/build/rename.xml

which is suppose to help with the renaming ☺

We will have to push back the release till tomorrow(hopefully) ☺ Thanks all