Hi Justin,

The revision number i used is from the log output from cite wfs test

http://hudson.opengeo.org/hudson/view/cite/job/cite-wfs-1.1-master/547/consoleText

git revision = 6a230d54bdb01a8e38cf9eb056e5f61687acd4dd
git branch = 6a230d54bdb01a8e38cf9eb056e5f61687acd4dd
build date = 29-Jul-2012 03:36
geotools version = 9-SNAPSHOT
geotools revision = aacb7f76b710fc44a2938a69b163dd717bc818ec

Is that the wrong revision to use? Please advice :)

Thanks

Victor Tey
Software Engineer
ASRDC
Phone: [cid:image002.gif@01CD70AE.3A861AA0] +61 8 6436 8944
victor....@csiro.au<mailto:victor....@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/> |
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington
WA 6151
PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.
Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.