Hi,
the JDBC build keeps on failing and keeps on polluting the devel mailing
list.
Since it's clear we get no short term fix can we move that build mails off
the
devel list?

Actually, what I'm proposing is that we create a separate, parallel,
mailing list
for builds that are not the "main" one, the one that people get their head
off if they break.

I'm in the process of setting up a Windows build server and that would be a
good candidate
for such mailing list, so would be any other build that checks conditions
we are not sure
we're going to able to support, such as OpenJDK or JDK 7.

May be a interesting compromise between not reporting those builds at all,
and flooding
the dev list with build failures that we don't have the bandwidth to
address right away
(or at all)

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more