Thanks, Justin. My patch was not expected to fix the
SecondaryNamespaceExceptionTest failure.

I recall that SecondaryNamespaceExceptionTest tests that an exception is
thrown if secondary namespaces are not defined (null). Once the external
xerces 2.7 is removed (in favour of the internal xerces 2.6), the null
namespace prefixes are simply passed through, resulting in an invalid
response. The test failure alerts us to the change.

I think this test was originally written by Victor. Rini is the
app-schema component lead and should be able to determine whether this
new behaviour is aceptable.

Kind regards,
Ben.