So, in releasing 9.2, I saw the change list, and thought that writing
the release notes was going to be straightforward:
http://hudson.opengeo.org/hudson/view/All/job/geotools-release/60/

And then I noticed bleeding-edge changes that I was certain should not
be on stable:
http://hudson.opengeo.org/hudson/view/All/job/geotools-release/60/changes#detail8
Commit bd684ec5e0fdb1d7b41c10d8e4cd10e1cf9fd58d by Niels Charlier
GEOS-5779 Implementation of SortBy in App-Schema

Manual inspection of git log on 9.x confirms that this change is *not*
on 9.x. Manual inspection of the source code confirms that this change
is not in the 9.2 source bundle.

So, is this a known problem? Is this just Hudson scraping the console
log and getting the wrong idea? Perhaps we need a big notice in the
release guide warning release engineers to ignore Hudson when writing
release notes.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>