That is great, thanks for the clarification - do you think you (as the author)
could put pull request in fixing those headers? Then I can cherry pick it onto
the 9.0-M1 branch.

Also: While I can link to this email discussion in the archives (public record
etc…), it would be nice if you could email sharon.corb...@eclipse.org with this
clarification.