You will need to look up the history for *each* of the files mentioned. I
must not of been clear ...

It looks as if you cut and pasted the same (C) 2002-2008 date range in
everywhere, and this timeframe does not match with jdbc-ng.

The following files are effected:

modules/plugin/jdbc/jdbc-db2/src/main/java/org/geotools/data/db2/DB2FilterToSQL.java
modules/plugin/jdbc/jdbc-db2/src/main/java/org/geotools/data/db2/DB2Util.java
modules/plugin/jdbc/jdbc-db2/src/main/java/org/geotools/data/db2/DB2WKBConstants.java
modules/plugin/jdbc/jdbc-db2/src/main/java/org/geotools/data/db2/DB2WKBReader.java
modules/plugin/jdbc/jdbc-db2/src/main/java/org/geotools/data/db2/DB2WKBWriter.java

Do you want to start a new pull request now that things are clear?