I like where you are coming from Landon, I tried to help with a round of docs
(but would really like to see content datastore finished).

One of the most smooth summer of code experiences I had was talking a group of
students through the udig and geotools tutorials using a google hangout session
to go over any troubles from last time.

On 12 October 2013 at 4:08:00 AM, Landon Blake (sunburned.surve...@gmail.com)