Torben,

I can confirm that if I set my local timezone to America/Vancouver, I
get the following gt-jdbc-postgis failures:

Failed tests:

PostgisDateOnlineTest>OnlineTestCase.run:123->JDBCDateOnlineTest.testFiltersByDate:45

expected:<2> but was:<1>
PostgisUDTOnlineTest>OnlineTestCase.run:123->testRead:81
expected:<2004-10-[30 17]:30:00.0> but was:<2004-10-[29 21]:30:00.0>
PostgisDateOnlineTest>OnlineTestCase.run:123->JDBCDateOnlineTest.testFiltersByDate:45

expected:<2> but was:<1>

Not sure about the middle one as it looks suspiciously close to the 21
hours between us. I restarted postgres but I did not change the time
zone of the test database, which is still set to NZ. Might need to get
these to match for the test to pass. I am using postgres 9.4 and the
default timezone setting changed in 9.something.

Have you created a Jira issue for this failure?

Kind regards,
Ben.