Thanks Andrea, good idea

On 21-07-16 14:15, Andrea Aime wrote:
I don't know personally, but asked on mapserver-devel:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Support-for-wfs-2-0-on-mapserver-demo-td5277563.html

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Niels Charlier <ni...@scitus.be <mailto:ni...@scitus.be>> wrote:

    Thanks Andrea,
    Could not reproduce the same problems, but I was able to fix
    another issue.

    The demo does not support WFS 2.0. Do you know if there is a
    WFS2.0 server I can use to reproduce that issue?

    Kind Regards
    Niels