From: Martin Zeller <tor...@torres.at>
Sent: Tuesday, 6 November 2018 9:21 PM
To: geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geotools-devel] Problem with commit for GEOT-6034

The reason of the problem is some previously forgotten code - a simple
.append(" ") So I think we don't need a JIRA ticket for this. Would a simple
pull request be ok?

On the other side the JDBCDataStore has a lot of protected methods for sql
generation which cannot be tested easily - like the one with the bug. I
think these methods should be in some kind of utility class - JDBCUtils and
SqlUtil classes are already in the gt-jdbc module. What do you think?

Martin