Hi Shannon -

You might want to check into the Existential Toolkit - which was created for students. The Good Grief Network has a unique approach. I myself am leading trainings in something we call "The Adaptive Mind" - no website yet, but if you are interested let me know. Some information about it is available on my website www.susannemoser.com under publications.

Best,

Susi