Hi Shannon,

AASHE is offering a course on "From Climate Anxiety to Action: Tools to Build a
Radical Imagination
<https://www.aashe.org/calendar/climate-anxiety-to-action-2023/>”. Let me know
if you’re interested in joining (you can catchup on the first sessions) and/or
interested in connecting with the facilitator,

Daita

—
Daita Serghi, PhD
Senior Education Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org | daita.ser...@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124

--
 <https://www.aashe.org/conference/>