Although it won't have the visceral impact of a video, Bjorn Lomborg's
latest work might provide a more effect counterweight to Al Gore's
presentation.  He synopsizes his argument from "Cool It" (accepts the
science--mostly--but refutes the economics) nicely in last week's
Washington Post National Weekly (Oct. 15-21, pp. 26-7).  I used the
article this week in my introductory level political economy class and it
generated some good discussion.

Best,
Jonathan

--