Dear GEPeders,

I am having my students do a climate chage simulation and a couple are
having trouble finding good recent analyses of the policies of Japan and
Australia (domestic or foreign policy).  They have searched the usual
sources, plus the country reports available through the UNFCCC.  I'm
wondering if anyone has either written anything themselves or knows of
any good book chapters or articles on the policies of these countries.

Thanks,
Steven

Steven Bernstein
Associate Professor, Department of Political Science
Associate Director, Centre for International Studies
University of Toronto
1 Devonshire Place
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3K7
Tel: 416 946-8930 Fax: 416 946-8915