Steve,

A good place for an overview on this stuff is http://www.realclimate.org/

The arguments in the web link you provide have been around, in varied forms, for some time, even though they're regularly contextualized and refuted. There's a nice literature on the political strategy and forces driving the stuff of the website you've posted here, a literature that others on the list may wish to illuminate. In my experience, the first best entry point into much of this is realclimate.org

Mike Maniates