I feel sorry for you people.....It is amazing how people
pounce on someone for unfortunate problems they might
have with pets, or anything that might differ from your
holier than thou attitude.

Now, I am not condoning the miss-treatment of animals,
but you people need stop accusing someone of such
treatment based on shoddy evidence at best.  If you have
REAL proof of miss-treatment, then you have a basis
for your treatment.

Sometimes I feel bad for being a human, since we so
easily jump to conclusions based on practically no real
evidence, except a few emails to a listserv.

You do not know the facts of the matter, so stop jumping
to conclusions and defaming someone because of that.

I will pray for you all,

--Kevin

Remove anonymous from the email if you
wish to send me a message :P