Hi Everyone,
        I don't know if anyone cares, but in case any one was wondering, I am
happy to report that Nape's nose is doing a lot better!!  I put some Neosporin
on it, and watched him closely.  Its almost completely cleared up!  I'm now
positive that he must've just scratched it on something.  They had one of those
plastic balls in their cage that they played in.  They had chewed all around
the edges, and it was actually a bit sharp.  Of course I took that out as soon
as Nape's nose was bloody.  And now he's doing wonderfully!  Thanks for
everyone's suggestions :)
        Also, I'm not really sure how to continue taming Indy and Nape, as they
are my first two gerbils.  I'm at the point where they'll gladly scamper onto
my hand when its in the cage, no matter if a treat's there or not.  Then I'll
lift one of then out of the cage, and they both try very hard to jump from my
hands back into their home.  Nape actually gets to where he seems frantic :(
I'm not sure what the next step is.  I don't want to frighten them any more
than I have to :/

Thanks,
Jessica