>Sorry to hear about the escape. I haven't had one in years.If I
remember correctly try the kitchen under the fridge. It is a cool dark
place to hide.Somehow my little gerbils loved it under there. Oh well
just a thought.I hope you find the little rascal.>

Under the fridge can be kinda of warm cause the compressor is usually
located there. If cockroaches are a problem they congregate there
because of the heat. Maybe your gerbs were eating the roaches!

Ed (in the NYC area looking for a companion for my lone 1 year old
rescued female. She's very feisty, and will eat a caterpillar in the
garden when she has the chance! LOL!)

Thanks all!