Hi Elizabeth,

The four schimmel girls arrived via Erin safe and
sound.  I LOVE the coloring.

One thing is that one of the girls sleeps on the
shelving by herself.  I am a little concerned she my
be becoming un-clanned.  Is this new?

When I go to pick her up she curls up in the corner
and if I take her out anyways she nips (doesn't hurt,
it's a put-me-back nip).  Once she's out she does nip.
 The other girls are hard to get at in that cage, so I
haven't handled them much yet.  I have 20 gallon
empty.  Think I'll order a screen cover and move them
to there.

Do you have information on these four as to genetics,
parents, age, etc. etc.  What are the temperaments?
And how do you tell them apart.

Thank you so much for sending them my way, I'll let
you know how breeding goes.  Also what does Eef and
eef do to fur color?  And is efef always schimmel (or
champagne if spotted) no matter what other genetics?

Donna
ABC Gerbils
www.abcgerbils.com