Hello,

          My spotted argente female had four with one still born about 2  1/2 weeks ago. They have their ears open and are starting to open eyes. I have one who we named blueberry is so cute. He is a spotted dark gray. His spotting is all over. His graying kind of gets lighter as it get towards it's hind end. he is adorable.I am going to keep this one.