Title:

We are updating our membership records and have discovered that a large number of AGS members information is out of date.

If your current email address has changed since your registration contact either Susan Fitts, our registrar, or Janet Morrow.  In the next few weeks we will be going through the membership records.  If your listed email address does not work you may be put in an inactive status.

Also, if you are listed on the AGS Breeder page make sure all the information is accurate;  if not contact Susan Fitts.

Thank you,
Janet Morrow
President
American Gerbil Society