On 2016-09-16, 21:03, michael norman wrote:

Are we not OT with this ?

Hi, welcome to the internet. It's a place where people talk about things and there is topic drift. I'm afraid that if you don't learn to put up with it you're going to get very upset very quickly.

(Why is this the only one out of hundreds of mailing lists I'm on where people care so much about topic drift?)

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

People from my sort of background needed grammar schools to
compete with children from privileged homes like ... Tony Benn
     -- Margaret Thatcher