In article <33f7505c-e4f8-c368-82a6-3195f34b0...@macfh.co.uk>, MacFH - C
Macfarlane <c.e.macfarl...@macfh.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> FTR, in case it may be helpful in spotting a pattern, it was ...
>      perl  C:\Programs\GetIPlayer\get_iplayer.pl  --pid p06ks6fd
> ... that worked.

> Undeniably a tedious chore, but successful in the end.

Indeed. :-/

FWIW I did try looking at the source code for one of the BBC pages involved
here. But couldn't see any sign of a pattern that I recognised as an actual
pid.  :-/

I'll experiment a bit more, then abandon this if I get no-where. I can live
without the relevant files. I was just curious about the 'radio' ones in
particular.

Either way: thanks to everyone for the help/ideas.

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm