On 27/07/2019 13:03, Roger Bell_West wrote:
On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 09:14:40PM +1000, Steven Carr wrote:
Has an admin (not)updated settings on the list that’s causing GMail to
reject emails? I know on some other lists I’m a member of changes have
had to be made to Mailman due to DKIM/DMARC.

In order to participate reliably in Internet email, you'll need a
standards-compliant platform - which gmail isn't. It's fine if you
only ever exchange mail with other walled-garden users, but talking to
the wider world is a bit more demanding.

I flagged up a similar DKIM problem a few months ago with the zoho.com email address I was using. It was not the email from zoho.com to the list which was being bounced; it was the copy from the list back to me. In effect zoho.com was rejecting its own email. In addition members of the list were saying my posts were being rejected as spam by their email clients.

The solution in my case has been to set the option
Receive your own posts to the list?
to No on the Subscription Options page.
It is inconvenient because I have to go to the archive to check that my post has been received.