Hi Vit,

> we would like to use GHDL as simulator as real simulator.
> it means simulate FSMs with real input and set real outputs.
>
> We would like to create library with commands like writeline,
> which would send data for example to serial port, to network
> via UDP/TCP packet and, naturaly, with function like read.
>
> Does anybody create such library or similar extension of GHDL?

Yes, you can do that with ghdlex, but Linux only, unless you cross
compile (which is not trivial):

http://www.section5.ch/downloads/ghdlex-0.051.tgz

For the networking stuff and interaction with other simulators/HW you
need netpp, but ghdlex should pull and build that if all goes well.

Greetings,

- Strubi