Le 2016-06-27 22:37, Vít Fábera a écrit :
Hello,
Hello Vit,

thank you for your answer.
you're welcome.

If I understand good no version of GHDL exists that implements -Wl option.
The -Wl option should be supported by one version but I don't know which today.

It sends a "-l" option to gcc to "link" the specified file (module written in C)
such that the VHDL code can call it.

One day I'll have to redesign, update and enhance all my example code
and write proper documentation, maybe even switch to LLVM, but it's
not high on my priority list :-/
I'm still lurking on the mailing list to grab some insight but
playing with GHDL takes time (yet it's a good investment).

Good luck and please share your progress on the mailing list,
and provide feedback so I can update my code later :-)

Vit Fabera
yg