On 03/10/16 22:33, why...@f-cpu.org wrote:
Le 2016-10-03 22:23, Adam Jensen a écrit :
On 10/03/2016 02:19 PM, why...@f-cpu.org wrote:
Let's think again about an idea I suggested, probably in 2009...
Can you find a link to that suggestion? I would like to read it and
trace this idea's history.
No link or idea where I wrote about it in public but
the idea of using GHDL for synthesis is far from new
and GHDL is obviously NOT designed for sysnthesis.

Why ? Instead of translating the AST to mcode, you can write a pass that transform it into a netlist. That was always on my TODO list, I just have to find the time to do it.

Tristan.