Betreff: [Ghdl-discuss] Xcode Issue
Von: Andre
An: ghdl-discuss@gna.org

Hi All,
I run 0.33 on a Mac and have a pretty large design.
Tried to elaborate a design this afternoon and it came back with an error
advising Xcode needed permissions and then bailed out.
Only solved by running the ghdl command under sudo and then came up with
commands for reading the license and agreeing to it.
Once agreed all came through after this.

By the way is thee a plan to do a further release as a dpkg file for something
later than 0.33 ?

Best Regards

Andre'