On 01/03/17 19:56, Andre wrote:
Hi All,
I run 0.33 on a Mac and have a pretty large design.
Tried to elaborate a design this afternoon and it came back with an
error advising Xcode needed permissions and then bailed out.
Only solved by running the ghdl command under sudo and then came up with
commands for reading the license and agreeing to it.
Once agreed all came through after this.

I think this is expected on Mac OS: you need to install Xcode and agree with the license to use its linker.

By the way is thee a plan to do a further release as a dpkg file for
something later than 0.33 ?

Yes...