Brendan Scott (disposableem...@apps.opensourcelaw.biz) wrote:
> What I have also said is that if
> the purpose of the distinction is to preserve work, it didn't serve
> that function for me.  That suggests to me that the UI "may need more
> thought".
>
> You ought to ask your question of someone else.

To me it is entirely unclear, what in your workflow differenciates a
"good" warning dialog from a "bad" warning dialog.

Without a hint from you we're 100% in the "Do-What-I-Mean-Button"
ballpark which is not really helping with the "more thought" we might
need.

I gathered from your mail, that you lost work because the save/export
distinction conditioned you into clicking the warning away. So, if you
don't want us to remove the warning, what are our options?

Bye,
       Simon

--
              si...@budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/