I tried to compile 4 Gimp versions, and i tried to downgrade gimp
package too, downloading it from Debian repository. Nothing worked:

gimp-2.10.0.tar.bz2
gimp-2.6.12.tar.bz2
gimp-2.8.22.tar.bz2
gimp-2.10.24.tar.bz2
gimp_2.8.18-1+deb9u1_amd64.deb

The sources complain about uninstalled packages, but i do not finding
which packages i should install. The name is not the one in the errors
given to me.

For the package, *dpkg* complained a library i have is too new.

Can you help me?