Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 00:27, gracia wrote:
>
>>what's a good graphic tablet with pressure, not too small that works
>>with linux gimp & windows photoshop? Not too big & expensive.--
>>

> wacom graphire.
>
> no tilt, but has pressure sensitivity.

Which prompts me to ask the question if anyone has a wacom graphire usb
working with gimp/X.  I picked one up a while back, studied the docs,
but have yet to get this thing to work.

I'd appreciate someone who might just share there xconfig file with me,
I'm running 4.1 here.  From that point I could compare/contrast the
changes I've made that still don't work.

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]